Texas Hunter Products
TEXAS HUNTER FISH FEEDER - 175 LB. FISH FEED, 300 LB. CORN CAPACITY – WITH ADJUSTABLE LEGS
As an avid angler, you want to spend more time on the water and less time feeding fish to maximize their growth. Hand-feeding your fish can take a significant amount of time and energy. Instead, you can grow bigger fish more quickly — and draw more fish to your favorite fishing spot — with a Texas Hunter fish feeder.
This lake bank fish feeder can hold up to 175 pounds of feed, so you can draw more fish while refilling your hopper less often. The timer and dual motors will dispense feed in any weather condition, so even if you can’t get out to your pond or lake, you won’t miss an opportunity to maximize growth.
The success of our outdoor automatic feeders is largely thanks to our innovative Premium Digital Timer system. The timer reliably delivers feed every day using dual-motor operation. All you’ll have to do is set it to dispense food at up to nine different feed times every day. Then, sit back, relax and wait for the fish to flock to your location.
Due to the fish feeder’s low profile and lockable lid, it’s easier than ever to refill and store your feed. Because the feeder is less than 4 feet tall, you can load the feed from the ground. Then lock the lid into place for a grip to endure even extreme weather conditions or curious creatures. We’ve designed every facet of the Texas Hunter fish feeder for your convenience and to grow bigger fish faster.
To grow bigger fish, you need to find a successful feeding strategy. Texas Hunter Products offers the best outdoor fish feeder that will automate the feeding of your fish. By using our pond bank fish feeder, you can enjoy features such as:
- Large 175-pound fish feed or 300-pound corn capacity
- Powerful centrifugal air blower
- Adjustable legs that allow placement on nearly any lake or pond bank, as well as stabilizing stakes and large foot pads
- Rechargeable 12-volt battery and battery tester
- Optional 2-watt solar charger Model SP2W, which can attach to any side of the feeder
- Low profile design that enables faster, easier filling
- Two convenient sight glasses to view feed level
- Galvanized steel hopper and a premium powder-coated finish for increased rust resistance
- Premium Digital Timer that feeds fish between one and nine times every day
- - Enables test runs and run times of one to 60 seconds
- - Has a five-year limited warranty
- Reduces feed drop within 3 to 5 feet of the feeder
- Powder-coated finish and galvanized steel hopper guard against rust
- Two sight gauges make it easy to check feed levels on land or from the water
- Fast shipping through Motor Freight
- Built in America under U.S. Utility Patent #7222583