250 lb. Lake & Pond Fish Feeder with Adjustable Legs
Feeding fish by hand to maximize their growth can be a time-consuming task, and it may not always be possible in adverse weather. Texas Hunter Products offers a more convenient solution — our largest solar-powered fish feeder on the market.
This Texas Hunter fish feeder features a 250-pound feed capacity, allowing you to attract as many fish as possible with little refilling. Its innovative timer, dual motors and distribution system work together to deliver exceptional performance in any weather.
At the heart of the pond fish feeder lies its Premium Digital Timer — a system we’ve fine-tuned to deliver feed at precise times every day. Set the timer to dispense food between one and nine times throughout the day. You can then rest assured your timer and system are working like they should at the push of a button.
While an included 12-volt battery powers the feeder, the battery’s charge can be maintained with an optional solar charger (sold separately). The solar operation means you’ll no longer need to worry about your battery status — just mount the charger to any side of the fish feeder for all-day reliability. We strive to offer the utmost convenience in our fish feeding products with options such as these.
- Growing the biggest fish possible requires a dedicated feeding schedule. Rather than taking the time and energy to feed fish by hand, Texas Hunter Products offers the industry’s best solar automatic fish feeder to get the job done faster and more effectively. Features include:
- Capacity for 250 pounds of fish feed or 425 pounds of corn
- Feed projections of 20 feet by 45 feet in a wedge-shaped pattern
- Rust-resistant galvanized steel construction and durable powder-coated finish
- Premium Digital Timer that can dispense feed up to nine times per day
- Run time and test run time of one to 60 seconds
- Five-year limited warranty included
- Adjustable legs, large foot pads and stabilizing stakes you can place on nearly any lake bank
- Included 12-volt rechargeable battery and a battery tester
- Texas Hunter Products’ patented centrifugal air blower system
- Available connection to an optional 2-watt solar charger Model SP2W, which can mount to any side of the feeder for maximum light exposure
- Low profile for fast filling
- Reduces feed drop within 3 to 5 feet of the feeder
- Powder-coated finish and galvanized steel hopper guard against rust
- Two sight gauges make it easy to check feed levels on land or from the water
- Fast shipping through Motor Freight
- Built in America under U.S. Utility Patent #7222583