TEXAS HUNTER FISH FEEDER - 175 LB. FISH FEED, 300 LB. CORN CAPACITY – WITH STRAIGHT LEGS
As an angler, fishing can relax and recharge you like no other activity. But going out to the dock multiple times a day to feed fish by hand can become more of an annoyance than a pleasure — and in inclement weather, it may not always even be possible. Texas Hunter Products offers a better solution.
Our mid-sized directional pond fish feeder can hold up to 175 pounds of feed and dispenses food automatically, so you can spend less time trying to maximize growth and more time doing what you love with your friends and family. Its straight-leg configuration is specifically designed to attach to your dock for security in even the harshest elements.
As one of the leading outdoor products manufacturers in the country, we create every automatic directional fish feeder with the utmost precision and reliability in mind. That’s why we’ve pioneered the Premium Digital Timer — the heart of the feeding system.
The timer operates dual motors and features a memory chip to save all feed settings — even if you disconnect the battery. Just set one to nine feed times with the user-friendly controls and watch it go to work. It will withstand any weather conditions for exceptionally reliable feed times, and its lockable lid ensures varmint can’t access the feed. You can even test the timer, battery and other features with a single button.
Grow bigger fish faster with a Texas Hunter dock-mounted fish feeder. Order now, or view our entire automatic directional fish feeder selection. You can also contact us if you have any questions.
Take the hassle out of your fish-feeding schedule with Texas Hunter Products’ automatic dock fish feeder.
- Stores up to 175 pounds of fish feed or 300 pounds of corn
- Offers easy dock mounting with straight legs, large foot pads and lag bolts
- Features a Premium Digital Timer, which ensures up to nine accurate feed times per day
- - Run time and test times between one and 60 seconds
- - Comes with a five-year limited warranty
- Runs on an included 12-volt rechargeable battery
- Propels feed in a spacious 20-foot by 45-foot wedge pattern
- Eliminates wasteful feed drop within a 3- to 5-foot radius
- Protected by a powder-coated finish and galvanized steel hopper against rust and wear and tear
- Guarded by a locking latch lid and access panel, which defend the feeder’s interior from elements and creatures
- Built with a low profile that makes refilling easy
- Includes Texas Hunter Product’s patented centrifugal air blower
- Reduces feed drop within 3 to 5 feet of the feeder
- Powder-coated finish and galvanized steel hopper guard against rust
- Two sight gauges make it easy to check feed levels on land or from the water
- Fast shipping through Motor Freight
- Built in America under U.S. Utility Patent #7222583